Covid 19 update. Due to Covid travel restrictions we are having to put many of our international trips on hold this year and will be cancelling others. We have redesigned our whole calendar for 20 -21 season and have lots of new destinations within the US for camps heli ski and touring.
"All Bookings will be fully refundable if ski areas close or we deem that conditions are not safe due to Corona 19 virus for social distancing or from direct travel restrictions"
There is now Covid coverage in trip cancellation insurance policys and we do strongly suggest trip insurance for all our camps.
We would love to hear from you please call or email us any time.
Stay safe Cheers Gavin and Alison